Last Updated: February 2022
By using the Interface, you expressly consent to the collection, use, storage, transfer, processing, and disclosure of your information, as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use the Interface.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect certain types of information from you either when you provide it to us or automatically as you use our Interface. The information we collect includes information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or telephone number (“personal data”);
- Information that you provide by filling forms on our Interface; and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your usage statistics and device information.
- Data we collect with the camera or microphone that may or may not be personally identifiable
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Interface may include:
- Information that you provide by filling forms (including product inquiries, Interface forms, and demo requests) on our Interface; and
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Camera or microphone Data for model building for which pay you for your data or allow usage of applications in return for your data
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Interface, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of our Interface, including traffic data, usage statistics, and data logs; and
- Your browser information, which includes but is not limited to your IP address, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, device type, and the pages you are requesting.
We may also use Google Analytics or other third party analytics providers to automatically collect information on how you use our Interface. This information does not identify you. We collect this information in order to:
- Better understand our customer base;
- More efficiently operate our business;
- Promote our products and services; and
- Improve the quality of the Interface.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information to:
- Respond to customer requests for information;
- Inform customers of potential upgrades or changes for Sensory-related products;
- Manage and respond to your job applications;
- Streamline how the Interface is used and to gather information about our user base;
- Enforce this Policy and the Terms;
- Promotional purposes;
- Assist law enforcement; and
- Build neural net or other technology models for speech recognition, wakewords, voice biometrics, face biometrics, sound identification, or other AI recognition technologies
- For any purpose described in this Policy or described to you at the time of collection.
- INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your information, including personal data, to any affiliated entity or organization, business partner, and to agents and service providers to help us operate the Interface or Sensory technologies, improve our business or the Interface, to provide services to us. These third parties may include customer service providers, business or sales service providers, or providers that provide support for the Interface.
We will not share, rent, or sell your personal data for marketing purposes or with other third parties for purposes unrelated to the Interface without your explicit consent.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Interface.
- APPLICABILITY OF THIS POLICY
This Policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Interface unless explicitly stated otherwise. This Policy does not apply to various Sensory partners who may be linked to a Sensory Interface or to any person or company that Sensory does not own or manage. We encourage you to visit the partner Interfaces to view their privacy policies.
- RECORDING AND USE OF IMAGES, AUDIO AND METADATA
Sensory products may collect images and/or audio in the course of using the product. The data collected may include voice, image, and metadata including but not limited to timestamps, device model, OS version, microphone, camera and/or browser information. This data is uploaded to Sensory, who may provide the data to third parties under a reciprocal non-disclosure agreement, strictly for product development purposes to improve Sensory’s technologies for specific products or demos and to test whether they will work well in real-world environments. By using Sensory products, you agree that as stated above, Sensory has full and unrestricted rights to use the data for product development purposes.
- CALIFORNIA USER RIGHTS
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Interface that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Sensory does not disclose personal information to 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
- INSOLVENCY AND BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
If we should ever file for bankruptcy or engage in a business transition such as a merger with another company, or if we purchase, sell, or reorganize all or part of our business or assets, we may disclose your information, including personal data, to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
Our Interface is not directed towards children. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to use our Interface. We will never knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18) without parental approval and signed consent. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of eighteen (18) without parental approval, we will delete the information immediately. If you believe personal information from an individual under the age of eighteen (18) has been provided to Sensory, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The information you provide to us is stored on secured servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Interface. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Interface.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at will and from time to time. Check this page often, referring to the date of the “Last Updated” date listed above.
If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding this Policy, please email us at email@example.com.